The DK-100 Series Tally Counter is a simple and unique electronic tally counter. Easy to use, very handy, and portable. It has a unique modular design in which multiple units can be physically interlinked together to become a combined unit tally counter. Multiple units of the DK-100D (Desk unit) can be attached to the DK-100M (Master unit). May be used individually or connected into a bank of electronic counters (sometimes known as a gang counter).
- It is the first modular type counter with large LCD display.
- Up to 10 units may be physically connected together.
- The DK-100M has a common reset button that can reset the count values of all attached counters.
- The DK-100D can be used separately as an individual counter or together with the DK-100M.
- Large number display.
- Used for counting people or laboratory work.
- Counts from 0 to 9999.
- Top-quality Japanese electronics.
- Very durable and dependable.
How it Works
The DK-100D and DK-100M both have large 4-digit LCD displays. The DK-100D is a stand alone desktop unit or a slave unit when used in a combined configuration with the DK-100M. Multiple units of DK-100D can be connected together with a single unit of DK-100M through the specially designed connectors. In this configuration, the DK-100M can simultaneously reset all linked units to it with a single push of the reset button; and at the same time each DK-100D unit can be reset individually as well. A maximum of 10 units of the DK-100D can be linked to a single DK-100M unit. It's easy to operate with only 2 buttons. The large count button can be operated even without looking at the unit, and the small reset button avoids accidental resetting. All units are powered by a replaceable battery. (Optionally, purchase an AC Power Adapter to power unit).
Please note, this unit is sold individually.
DK-100D & DK-100M Electronic Tally Counters
- Product Code: DK-100D & DK-100M Electronic Tally Counters
- Availability: In Stock