The Phantom 2 Quadcopter v2.0 features a number of notable hardware updates over the previous Phantom 2 model from DJI, including more efficient motors, redesigned self-tightening props, a new transmitter (radio controller) with built-in battery and gimbal control dial, and other improvements. The Phantom 2 - for those who aren't familiar - is a quad-rotor UAV aircraft that can be great fun to fly standalone, but more than anything serves as a platform for capturing aerial shots using a GoPro HERO action camera (gimbal and camera available separately). It features a "Smart Battery" with integrated regulation circuitry that provides up to 25 minutes flying time; which is a substantive improvement over the original Phantom's still respectable 14 minutes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 7.1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.43 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.28 pounds
- Item model number: DJIP2
- Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included batteries, attach the propellers and you're flying.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero2, Hero3/3+ and Hero4 models; camera and gimbal/mount sold separately. Note: Wi-Fi streaming from the GoPro camera is not possible.
- Built-in support for the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording (gimbal is optional but can be purchased bundled with the Phantom 2).
- Fly up to 28 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
- New self-tightening propellers (redesigned for V2.0) means extra security and no worrying about lost prop nuts when you remove the props for storage.
GoPro camera not included.
DJI PHANTOM 2 vision professional RC drone with HD camera for aerial videos
- Product Code: Phantom 2
- Availability: In Stock